Here is another Star Student from our Spanish 4 Honors class!
Nombre: Abby Rapiejko
Clase: Spanish 4-H
How many years have you studied Spanish?:
- Equestrian and Equestrian Drill Team Captain (4 years)
- STEM Scholar
- Saxophone player in wind ensemble (vice president of wind ensemble)
- National Honor Society member, treasurer, and bulletin board updater
- 4-H member in Woodville Trailbusters 4-H Club and the Crafty Cats 4-H Club
- Treasurer of Woodville Trailbuster 4-H Club (8 years)
- National 4-H Horsebowl Team 2014
- National 4-H Communications Team 2016
- 4-H Ambassador
- Yearbook committee member
(Favorite Food) Comida Favorita:
(What are you hoping to learn in class?) ¿Qué quieres aprender en la clase de Español?:
I would like to be able to communicate in Spanish in both speaking and writing. I would like to be able to listen to someone speaking in Spanish and understand in real time without having to translate.
(What I like most in this class) Lo que me gusta más en esta clase:
I like how this class incorporates unique ways to learn including funny presentations, games, and discussions in Spanish.
(What are we currently doing in class?) ¿Qué hacemos ahora en la clase?:
I am making a calligrams book about a farm.
(Dicho Favorito) Favorite Quote or Saying:
“Where’s the candy Molo?” – Lizzy